What is EIA-Environmental Impact Assessment?
To “…encourage productive and enjoyable harmony between man and his environment and to promote efforts which will prevent or eliminate damage to the environment and biosphere and stimulate the health and welfare of man;
To enrich the understanding of the ecological systems and natural resources important to the Nation….” (Ref. U.S. National Environmental Policy Act Section 2) & (NEPA, enacted in 1969)
What is the purpose of EIA?
To implement a strategy of sustainable development, prevent adverse impact on the environment after the implementation of plans and construction projects, and promote coordinated development of the economy, society, and environment.
LOOK before you LEAP!
- EIA is now a required process in more than 100 nations.
- The International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA) is a global network with 1,600 members from more than 120 countries
What is the Framework of EIA?
Conceptual model of EIA
Why GSCS for EIA?
- A young and energetic team of professionals
- Highly experienced
- International Accepted
- Defined & Agreed Project Timescales
- Fixed Cost & Competitive Quotations
For more information about EIA, please contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to assist you