Global Sustainable Certification Services Ltd. (GSCS) conducted Auditor/Lead Auditor Course on ISO 45001:2018′ (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) in Bangkok, Thailand. Sixteen participants including students, entrepreneurs, community activists, employees of private production companies took part in the training course.
Mr. Abdul Mottaleb, the President & Managing Director of Global Sustainable Certification Services Ltd. conducted the session as a Lead Trainer.
In this course, participants learned:
- The purpose of OH&S management system, of OHSMS standards, of management system audit of 3rd party certification
- The business benefits of improved performance of the OHSMS
- Role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an OH&S management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate.
- How to plan, conduct, report and follow -up an audit of an OH&S management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate
- In addition, necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical roleplaying, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Participants who passed the course examination were awarded with certificates.