GSCS offers you the SAC Registered “Higg Facility Environmental Module (FEM) Training. Our expert and talented trainers have completed necessary training from SAC (Sustainable Apparel Coalition) and listed as a Higg FEM Training Providers.
- Demonstrate general understanding of the SAC history, values, membership and collaboration
- Explain the purpose and intent of the Higg FEM (what it is/isn’t)
- Explain the evolution of the Higg FEM and its structure (i.e. achievement levels)
- Demonstrate the use of “How to Higg” manual (basic use and structure)
- Understand Higg FEM: Scoring and Applicability
- Will have an overview on Higg Online Module
- Describe Facility Site Info & Permits requirements
- Get an overview of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and the key aspects that drive continuous improvement
- Will get an overview of Energy and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) management and how to track, monitor and reduce energy consumption and resultant GHG emissions
- Will get an overview of Water use management and how to track, monitor and reduce water consumption
- Will get an overview of Wastewater Management in manufacturing facilities
- Will get an overview of Waste Management and how to track, monitor and improve waste management
- Will get an overview of how to manage, monitor and improve Air Emissions
- Will learn the importance of chemicals management and reducing risks associated with hazardous chemicals.
Features of the course
- Experimental learning using task
- Group discussions among others
- Case study and role play
- Group exercise
Why choose GSCS?
- Course run and managed by competent tutors with a wealth of industrial experience
- Less theory and more practice
- Internationally accepted certificates
To find out more about our SAC Registered “Higg Facility Environmental Module (FEM) training course, contact us now.