What is ISO 22000?
The ISO 22000 family of International Standards addresses food safety management.
The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards.
Why get certified?
As many of today’s food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.
Further benefits of becoming certified
- Compliance with a legal or business requirement
- Competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Identifying problem areas and opportunities for improvement
- Independent verification of system suitability & process reliability.
- Enhancing business reputation & corporate image
- Showing people your care & commitment about a subject of concern
- Greater staff awareness of and responsibility for company obligations
- Better resource usage and reduced costs of failures.
- Demonstrating “Due Diligence” to be in more legally defensible position against possible lawsuits.
You may also want to work on identifying and developing further pre-requisite programmes (PRPs) for your particular sector of the food production industry. For further advice, view our page on FSCC 22000 Foundation for Food Safety Certification.
Why choose GSCS?
GSCS Clients chose us in preference to others for a variety of reasons. In most cases it’s because they like our fair and practical approach throughout the entire certification process and how we understand and meet each individual client’s needs. In short the Quality of our Service.