The purpose of this lead auditor training course is to provide delegates with the skills and knowledge necessary to plan organize and conduct an internal or external Food Safety Management System audit and to report the results. The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second- and third-party audits of management systems.
- Describe the purpose of a food safety management system and explain the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety, including the significance of these for food safety auditors.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 22000, the ISO 22000 series guidance standards, and the legislative framework relevant to food safety management system.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 22000.
Features of the course
- Experimental learning using task
- Group discussions among others
- Practical insight into conducting audit
- Case study and role play
- Group exercise
Why choose GSCS?
- Course run and managed by competent tutors with a wealth of industrial experience
- Less theory and more practice
- Internationally accepted accredited certificates
For more information about IOS 20000:2018 (Food Safety Management System) training course, please contact us by phone (+88 027920156) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to assist you.