Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
The purpose of this training course is to provide delegates with the skills and knowledge necessary to plan organize and conduct an internal or external OH&S Management System audit and to report the results. The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against OHSAS45001, in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Describe the purpose of an OH&S Management system and explain the elements of OH&S management.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, and report and follow up an OH&S management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting OHSAS 18001.
- Explain the purpose and business benefits of an OH&S management system.
Features of the course
- Experimental learning using task
- Group discussions among others
- Practical insight into conducting audit
- Case study and role play
- Group exercise
Why choose GSCS?
- Course run and managed by competent tutors with a wealth of industrial experience
- Less theory and more practice
- Internationally accepted certificates
To find out more about our ISO management training courses, contact us now.