What is ISO 50001?
ISO 50001 Energy Management System certification, provides a framework for establishing energy management best practice to help organisations to improve their energy efficiency plus make a return on investment by implementing ISO 50001.
Who needs to be certified?
ISO 50001 provides a framework of requirements that help organizations to: develop a policy for more efficient use of energy. fix targets and objectives to meet the policy. use data to better understand and make decisions concerning energy use and consumption.
Benefits of becoming certified on ISO 50001?
- By achieving certification to this international, best-practice Energy Management standard, your organisation will accrue some of the numerous benefits of ISO 50001, including: Energy reduction of up 10% within first 12 months. Reduced greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and carbon footprint.
- Internationally acceptance on consumption and saving parameter
What is the certification process?
- Application for certification
- To send a quotation
- Aceptance by client
- Confirming scheduling for Stage 1 & Stage 2 audit
Initial Certification Audit
The assessment process is based on a 2 stages approach as follows:
Stage 1 – a basic audit to check whether the organisation is in a state of readiness for the stage 2 audit and involves the following:
- Confirm that the quality manual conforms to the requirements of the ISO 50001
- Confirm the scope of certification including any justifiable exclusions
- Production of an assessment plan and confirm a date for the stage 2 assessment visit.
- Check legislative compliance
- Agree a corrective action plan if required.
Stage 2 – the purpose of this visit is to confirm that the quality management system fully conforms to the requirements of ISO 50001 in practice and involves the following:
- Undertake sample audits of the processes and activities defined in the scope of assessment
- Produce an audit programme and confirm a month and year for the first surveillance visit
- Document how the system complies with the standard
- Report any non-compliances or observations
Why choose GSCS?
GSCS clients choose us because they like our fair and practical approach throughout the entire certification process and how we understand and meet each individual client’s needs. We are providing-
- Network of Overseas Strategic Partners
- Fixed Cost & Competitive Quotations
- Industry Experienced Audit Team
- Defined & Agreed Project Timescales
- 24/7 Help Desk
- For more information about ISO 50001 please contact us by phone +88 02 5508 6965 or email– email@example.com. We will be pleased to assist you.