SAC Higg Index FEM (Facility Environmental Module)
GSCS is SAC (Sustainable Apparel Coalition) approved trainer body (TB). GSCS provide SAC-approved Higg Index training.
- Understanding the Higg Index
- Understanding the benefits of the Higg Index
- Understanding measurement and quantification of the sustainability impacts of a facility
- Understanding the Higg modules
- Understanding about Higg Verification
- Understanding the scoring system and applicability
- Understanding the purposes and business benefits of Higg Index
- Understanding Baselining & Data Normalization
Features of the course
- Experimental learning using task
- Group discussions among others
- Case study and role play
- Group exercise
- Audio-Visual aids
Who should attend the Course?
- Director / GM
- Compliance Managers/ Responsible
- Environmental Managers/ Responsible
- CSR Managers/ Responsible
- Textile Engineers
- Any Interested personnel to know basic on Higg Index FEM 3.0
Why choose GSCS?
- Course run and managed by SAC Approved trainer with a wealth of industrial experience
- Less theory and more practice
- Internationally accepted SAC approved certificate
- Very Competitive Price
For more information about Higg FEM training course, please contact us by phone (+88 0255086965) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to assist you.