Environmental Management System
The purpose of this training course is to provide delegates with the skills and knowledge necessary to plan organize and conduct an internal or external Environmental Management System (EMS) audit and to report the results. The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems.
- Describe the purpose of an EMS and explain the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of environmental aspects, including the significance of these for EMS auditors.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 14001, the ISO 14000 series guidance standards, and the legislative framework relevant to an EMS.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 14001.
Features of the course
- Experimental learning using task
- Group discussions among others
- Practical insight into conducting audit
- Case study and role play
- Group exercise
Why choose GSCS?
- Course run and managed by competent tutors with a wealth of industrial experience
- Less theory and more practice
- Internationally accepted accredited certificates
For more information about ISO 14001 training course, please contact us by phone (+88 0255086965) or email to email@example.com. We will be pleased to assist you.